So my inbox here is a little out of control at the moment. Due to extreme slack-assery, I would just like to throw out a blanket "thank-you" to all who've recently faved my art or decided to watch me.
In other news, I'm considering putting some of my original concept art up for sale. Probably in the $45-$80ish range. If people are interested, I'll look into it and let ya'll know.
And now back to your regularly scheduled viewing.
A short list of people and things I like, that you might like:
Apparently I forgot to add Robkins to this list because I am an enormous clod. When Rob isn't creating stunning scenery for Privateer Press' miniatures to live on, he draws, inks and paints. Awesomely.
Not only is Jason the dynamo behind creating the rules and characters of Privateer Press' Warmachine and Hordes games, but he's a helluva artist too. Lucky bastard.
- Fernando is a cool guy and a burgeoning artist who always pushes himself
and I am still envious of his owning a Cintique tablet
Check his work out - it always brings a smile to my face and should to yours.
- Thom is a character designer extraordinaire and source of a lot of inspiration. You might recognize his work from, oh I dunno
Ben10 on Cartoon Network or the CG Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
the man has shape, form and color down pat.
- Andrea does a lot of work for Privateer Press and, I must admit, I would have his man-babies if it meant I could be half the artist he is. Every piece of his is a treat for the eye, and I always look forward to him making my inane scribbles into something staggering.
- Florian has become a pretty regular contributor to No Quarter Magazine. In addition to being an awesome artist, Florian is one of the nicest people who youd ever want to meet. Go check the man out!
- Ive followed Robins work since my days on the Drawingboard.org. If youre looking for some of the best drawing around, youd be hard pressed to find somebody better.
Pie cherry, apple, whatever. Its all good. Everything tastes better in pie form, dammit.
Giant Robo if you havent seen Giant Robo: The Night the Earth Stood Still, the animation, then Im not sure we can ever truly be friends. When I meet a woman who will sit through the whole series with me, I will marry her at the end. Crush them now, Giant Robo!
Khador if you pronounce it properly as Kay-door then I wont have to tease you about there being no faction called Kaah-door in Warmachine. Fair enough?
So there, just me pimpin people and things I like. Ive forgotten a ton of people, but theyre there in my friends list just have a looksee.